Thursday, December 13, 2012

It's Okay... Thursdays

Its Ok Thursdays

I've been stalking reading my friend Cat's blog for the past few weeks, and I decided to join in this week's link up...

It's Okay Thursday is about listing things in your life that you are okay with.  So, without further ado, It's okay that...
  • I'm a copycat when I can't come up with my own creative ideas for blogging....
  • Although I am almost finished Christmas shopping, I still haven't wrapped my first present....
  • When we forgot to move our Elf Kip the other night, that I quickly distracted the boys and found a new hiding place....
  • I'm the last woman alive who hasn't read the "50 Shades" series...(or "Twilight")...
  • I found I had put my son's clip on tie in my purse this week when I did laundry (I still don't know why...)
  • I've been experimenting with couponing to save some money for our family, but I'm still not the mom who can pay $0.25 for a cart full of groceries...
  • Although I finished my World Literature class yesterday, I still haven't completed my last week of bible study... (This is on the weekend's agenda!)
  •  My car's hatch is full of pine needles from bringing our Christmas tree home 2 weeks ago...
Overall, life is very busy...but it's okay!

1 comment:

Cat said...

YAY, I love that you linked up :) AND NO you are not the last women who has not read those books. And honestly I don't care to. I have watched some of the twilight movies but at home and just to have something to watch, ha. I seriously doubt if I ever watch the other if it is ever a movie..it's just not my thing.

PS..I Totally love that we stalk..i mean read each others blogs :)

I began blogging several years ago in search of new friends who, like me, were having a difficult time getting pregnant. Five years, 2 miscarriages, 4 failed IUI's, and a doctor who told us "It will never happen" later, we are the proud parents of Kade and Kohen. They are each an example of God's absolute perfection. We thank God where medical intervention stops, Divine intervention begins.