- I have fallen off the wagon pretty much for doing my stairs for Lent! Everything was going so well, but then I missed a day. Which turned into another day...then another. Next thing I know, here it's Friday (almost) and I haven't done stairs all week.
- It's been really cold and rainy this week. I'm so ready for summer.
- My sweet nephew, Josef, celebrated a birthday this past week!
- I had dinner with some of my favorite future teachers last week. These are some of the classmates I have grown so close to over the past three years! I don't know what I'll do when I don't get to see these girls once-twice a week when we graduate.
- For the past three nights, we've made Kade cry it out in his crib. This part of parenting stinks! Someone should have warned me how hard it would be to hear him sobbing between his "Ma-Maaaaaaaaaaaa's."
- We also took Kade roller skating! He loved it. At one point, I glanced over and saw this
- Kohen is almost 5 months old. He has a cow-lick which makes me call him Alfalfa. You can barely see it in the picture.
- Still getting the silent treatment from some family members. It's been a month and a half now.
- Life goes on.
Bobbie, Kim, Me
Uncle Shawn, Kade, Kenleigh
That's our life pretty much in a nutshell! I hope you all are having a fantastic week!