Sunday, February 7, 2010

Feb 6 & 7

Yesterday was Kade's first birthday party. It was absolutely wonderfully exhausting! We mailed out about 50 invites to our family and close friends. We probably had about 50-60 people show up, so I consider that a huge turn out. I love this picture of my little birthday boy...and he's WALKING if you didn't know that already! I love watching him!



And here he is with Josef and Kenleigh. He loves them so much!



I will have a special post in the near future. We had a friend take professional portraits, and I just can hardly wait to see them.

Today, I love cough syrup. Even the nasty, yucky tasting kind.



I've been fighting off a cold for over two weeks. I've been treating it with almost everything you can think of over the counter. I decided this morning that I needed to go to Urgent Care for something stronger. I'm so glad I did. Turns out I have the beginning stages of pneumonia. I hate that Urgent Care is open on Sundays, but I love that I was able to get in/out today without much hassle. I also won't have to miss work this week to go to the regular doctor either.

Hope you are having a great weekend.

No comments:

I began blogging several years ago in search of new friends who, like me, were having a difficult time getting pregnant. Five years, 2 miscarriages, 4 failed IUI's, and a doctor who told us "It will never happen" later, we are the proud parents of Kade and Kohen. They are each an example of God's absolute perfection. We thank God where medical intervention stops, Divine intervention begins.