Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Feb 8 & 9

It's looking as if you will get a post from me every other day! Geez, I'm really going to have to make an honest effort to do better sharing things I love each day.

Today I love this blog. I am getting ready to be a part of the "So Long Insecurity" discussion group. I am so excited! Since I am a student 2 nights per week, this type of bible study is ideal for me! And what better author to lead you than this beautiful, Godly woman.


If you are interested in joining, go here to pick you up a copy of the book and here to add your name to the roll call. There is still time to get involved!

Today, I love

Usually, you either love sushi or hate it. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! I believe I could eat it every day (if I could afford it).

I also love this book that I just finished! It is so good. It's one of those books which really make you think about things. Go read it if you haven't!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ELAINE,
AWESOME BOOK.
X.O MOM

I began blogging several years ago in search of new friends who, like me, were having a difficult time getting pregnant. Five years, 2 miscarriages, 4 failed IUI's, and a doctor who told us "It will never happen" later, we are the proud parents of Kade and Kohen. They are each an example of God's absolute perfection. We thank God where medical intervention stops, Divine intervention begins.