Thursday, March 31, 2011

Whoa! Where have I been??

Wow!?! Has it really been a week since I last posted? Things are so crazy for me right now. The semester is ending in 4 weeks, so it's crunch time to tie up loose ends. And, can you believe another month has came and gone? What happened to March? And February? And January, for that matter? Can you believe Christmas is only 9 months away? Here is a random update on how things are going in our neck of the woods:

  • I have fallen off the wagon pretty much for doing my stairs for Lent! Everything was going so well, but then I missed a day. Which turned into another day...then another. Next thing I know, here it's Friday (almost) and I haven't done stairs all week.

  • It's been really cold and rainy this week. I'm so ready for summer.

  • My sweet nephew, Josef, celebrated a birthday this past week!

  • I had dinner with some of my favorite future teachers last week. These are some of the classmates I have grown so close to over the past three years! I don't know what I'll do when I don't get to see these girls once-twice a week when we graduate.

  • Bobbie, Kim, Me



  • For the past three nights, we've made Kade cry it out in his crib. This part of parenting stinks! Someone should have warned me how hard it would be to hear him sobbing between his "Ma-Maaaaaaaaaaaa's."


  • We also took Kade roller skating! He loved it. At one point, I glanced over and saw this

  • Uncle Shawn, Kade, Kenleigh


  • Kohen is almost 5 months old. He has a cow-lick which makes me call him Alfalfa. You can barely see it in the picture.

  • Still getting the silent treatment from some family members. It's been a month and a half now.

  • Life goes on.

That's our life pretty much in a nutshell! I hope you all are having a fantastic week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have I told you lately THAT I LOVE YOU.
YOU ARE SUCH A SWEET BLESSING IN MY LIFE.
I Love to read what you post.
Thank-you for my sweet precious Grandsons.
with much love
? ? ?

Heather @ Raising Memories Blog said...

Elaine, thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog today to let me know that you are interested in seeing the "Sharing Values" linky again. It was something new that I wanted to try, and I'm interested to see what the response is- I'm hoping others are interested too, because I'd really like to have one place where we can find posts like this easily. I'll put it up again next Saturday & see how it goes :)

~Heather

I began blogging several years ago in search of new friends who, like me, were having a difficult time getting pregnant. Five years, 2 miscarriages, 4 failed IUI's, and a doctor who told us "It will never happen" later, we are the proud parents of Kade and Kohen. They are each an example of God's absolute perfection. We thank God where medical intervention stops, Divine intervention begins.