Things are moving right along for the Killian's. Here is a little snippet of what we've been up to:
- Kyle and I are beginning week 3 on the Couch to 5K! I haven't even looked ahead to see how exhausting week 3 will be. If I am honest, I'm still struggling with week 1. I'm so proud of myself that I literally could cry! I haven't given up!
- Kade and Kohen both had well visits this week.
|Waiting for the doctor|
- Kade is getting so big. He didn't even cry when he received his vaccines. So proud of him! Since he is 3 years old now, it was time to check his eye sight. As I was wondering how on earth the doctor would be able to check his eyes, the nurse took Kade up to a list of pictures he was asked to identify. Once there was confirmation he knew all the pictures, they moved Kade across the room where he was asked to identify the smaller version. (Let's just say Momma couldn't even see them--there must be an eye visit in my near future.) I cracked up at Kade as he would respond. He would say, "That's probably a car....that's probably a birthday cake..." It was a moment of cuteness. AND--it totally made me almost forget that he dropped his pants and urinated on the bush in front of the doctor's office while I was getting Kohen out of the car.
- Kohen is getting so big too. I can't believe he will be 19 months old on Sunday! He is still measuring small for his age group (only 10% for weight), but the doctor has told me he has been consistently small, so nothing to really worry about. Kohen's vocabulary is increasing daily. He is slowly transitioning from baby babble to language you can actually understand. A few of my favorite words are "Hilp" for help, "I sorreee" for I'm sorry, and "Whera hera" for we're here. Recently, the boys visited the Zahra Baker Playground. Kohen was having trouble climbing up the hill to the top of the slide. A man who was there playing with his children offered to help Kohen up the hill. Once they reached the top, Kohen told him "Thank you," which really impressed the man. It melts my heart to know he is learning and showing good manners.
- We are gearing up for VBS to begin Sunday night at our church. Kyle and I will be teaching the 3 year old class. We appreciate your prayers =)