Sunday, November 15, 2009

Nov 15



Today, I am thankful for Lisa, my fabulous sister-in-law. She has Kyle's quirky sense of humor, so she is constantly making me laugh! She makes the absolute best chicken-and-dumplings in the South. Actually, her apple dumplings are pretty fantastic too. This picture is from yesterday's dumpling dinner. I love ya Lisa! Thanks for all you do :)

*The expression on Kade's face is priceless. My dad says he gets this pouty expression from me, but I think he's wrong. He's sad because he couldn't taste the dumplings.

No comments:

I began blogging several years ago in search of new friends who, like me, were having a difficult time getting pregnant. Five years, 2 miscarriages, 4 failed IUI's, and a doctor who told us "It will never happen" later, we are the proud parents of Kade and Kohen. They are each an example of God's absolute perfection. We thank God where medical intervention stops, Divine intervention begins.