Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Nov 25

Today, I am thankful I still have 30 days (EEEEKKKK!!!!) to shop for Christmas!

Also, have you heard about this? This little girl is on a mission to raise $20,000 by Thanksgiving to adopt a child with Downsyndrome. She has already raised over $11,500 in a week! If you read the past few days posts on their website, you will see a remarkable example of "child-like" faith. She has no doubt that God will provide the $ to adopt this child. What a wonderful Thanksgiving blessing that would be! I am truly moved by this little girl's passion. She could change the world all by herself! Help spread the word! How exciting! I can't wait to see what happens!

No comments:

I began blogging several years ago in search of new friends who, like me, were having a difficult time getting pregnant. Five years, 2 miscarriages, 4 failed IUI's, and a doctor who told us "It will never happen" later, we are the proud parents of Kade and Kohen. They are each an example of God's absolute perfection. We thank God where medical intervention stops, Divine intervention begins.