Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Nov 17

I am thankful for this group of people. Together, we raised over $5,000 to support a cure for breast cancer. It was so cold on the day of the walk, so we had to take Kade and Kenleigh home, but we were so honored to participate in honor of Grandma Pat! I love this group of people! They are some of my best friends, and I pray that none of them are ever faced with breast cancer.




Kenleigh sporting the cure ribbon on her cheek, and Kade wearing Pink for the ladies!



Thank you to those of you who gave to support our team. I pray that it is because of one of our $1's that a cure is found in 2010!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

THANK YOU - ELAINE , KADE , LEIGH-ANN ,KENLEIGH
FOR CAREING AND TAKEING TIME TO DO THIS FOR MY MOM AND YOUR GRANDMOTHER AND GREAT GRANDMOTHER.
All of you are such a blessing in my life.

I began blogging several years ago in search of new friends who, like me, were having a difficult time getting pregnant. Five years, 2 miscarriages, 4 failed IUI's, and a doctor who told us "It will never happen" later, we are the proud parents of Kade and Kohen. They are each an example of God's absolute perfection. We thank God where medical intervention stops, Divine intervention begins.