Sunday, November 22, 2009

Nov 22

Some of my classmates and I went to TN for the night to do some Christmas shopping. My goal was to have it all finished when I got home today...so much for that. I was able to get some really cute clothes for Kade. He's growing so fast! Other than that the only thing I bought were small gifts for his daycare teachers.

Since I missed yesterday you get two things I'm thankful for:

1. My home! It's good to get away sometimes, but it's also good to be home. It's so comforting to walk in the door and be surrounded by your "life" (even when it gets hectic!) I am very thankful I have a roof over my head and a warm place to lay my head down at night. And, my sweet husband--he makes my home a happy place to be. I miss him terribly when we are apart!

2. I'm also thankful that tonight I get to go to bed early. My last big school assignment is completed, and I can breath a big sigh of relief. Whew! I almost thought this semester was impossible. Then, if it were (impossible), would I believe in Phil 4:13?

No comments:

I began blogging several years ago in search of new friends who, like me, were having a difficult time getting pregnant. Five years, 2 miscarriages, 4 failed IUI's, and a doctor who told us "It will never happen" later, we are the proud parents of Kade and Kohen. They are each an example of God's absolute perfection. We thank God where medical intervention stops, Divine intervention begins.