Saturday, November 28, 2009

Nov 28

I've been so busy that I haven't had a chance to post the past few days. So, you get three things today:

I am thankful I got to see an old/new friend today at Sams! Beth, you were seriously the highlight of my shopping trip. I hope we meet up again for lunch sometime soon.

I am thankful for birthday parties. Today, one of my friends had a birthday party for her son. He turned one! It won't be long until I will be planning Kade's first birthday party, and I hope our party turns out as fabulous as Ford's.



I am thankful to be completely finished Christmas shopping for Kade. Now, I have all of my other nephews and niece to buy for and I am DONE!!!! My goal: Be finished by Dec 10. Don't know if it will happen, but I'm going to try.

I hope you all had a fabulous Thanksgiving with your families!

No comments:

I began blogging several years ago in search of new friends who, like me, were having a difficult time getting pregnant. Five years, 2 miscarriages, 4 failed IUI's, and a doctor who told us "It will never happen" later, we are the proud parents of Kade and Kohen. They are each an example of God's absolute perfection. We thank God where medical intervention stops, Divine intervention begins.