Monday, February 21, 2011

Storms, Sunshine, and Rainbows


"When the storm is raging around you, be your own sunshine while searching for your rainbow." -Me

Wow, that's pretty good insight. I just made that up, or at least I think I did. We are dealing with some family drama. Kyle and I opened up a huge can of worms, and we are experiencing the fall out now. It sucks. But, we stand together. It's us against the world, or what feels like the world. I'm not certain who all reads this blog since it's public, so I'll just leave it at that. If family is reading this none of this is news to you. Kyle and I will continue to take the high road while we search for our rainbow. But we do appreciate that you care enough to make us the topic of your Facebook status'...cause that is mature on so many levels. And, if you have no idea what I'm talking about--or even if you do--its likely because it's probably not any of your business and doesn't concern you. If you aren't going to be part of the solution don't be part of the problem.

Rant over.

Things have been, well, as you can see. We know its only temporary, but we sure wish we could see the rainbow. Until then, we will make our own sunshine. We appreciate your prayers.

Have a great day!

No comments:

I began blogging several years ago in search of new friends who, like me, were having a difficult time getting pregnant. Five years, 2 miscarriages, 4 failed IUI's, and a doctor who told us "It will never happen" later, we are the proud parents of Kade and Kohen. They are each an example of God's absolute perfection. We thank God where medical intervention stops, Divine intervention begins.