Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sunday Letters

I am participating in Deidre's carosal this week. She's been hosting it for a while, and I've always been a lurker of those who participated. It's based on the book the Wednesday Letters by Jason F. Wright. If you haven't read it, you should. It's about hope, forgivenss, love...all of the things that make this life so hard.



Dear Kohen,

You have been a basket of sunshine. I seriously think you are the happiest baby I know. This has been such a hard, trying week. I've needed a "pick me up" more than once, and your sweet smile has always worked for me. I love you so much.

Dear Kade,
You had your first visit to the dentist this week after you fell down. It was so hard for me to watch you cry. Anytime you cry, my heart breaks in a million pieces. I want so much to protect you, but I know you must learn some things on your own--cause/effect being one of them. (I cry when I see the dentist too.) I love you so much.

Dear Kyle,
This week has been hard--really hard, but one thing about the worst of storms is that usually a rainbow will follow. I appreciate that you are always by my side being the stronger of us two. I appreciate you being the voice of reason when I am so passionate and upset about things beyond my control. I hope you know that I will always put you and our family first. My intentions are pure in that retrospect. I love you so much.

No comments:

I began blogging several years ago in search of new friends who, like me, were having a difficult time getting pregnant. Five years, 2 miscarriages, 4 failed IUI's, and a doctor who told us "It will never happen" later, we are the proud parents of Kade and Kohen. They are each an example of God's absolute perfection. We thank God where medical intervention stops, Divine intervention begins.