Monday, November 26, 2012

30 Days of Thankgiving: Day 20-26

Boy!  I've really gotten behind, haven't I?  I'll try to be brief!

Day 20:
I'm thankful for my Sunday School class.  Such a sweet group of students who make me laugh, think, and teach to the best of my ability--they deserve nothing less than my best, and I trust God to make me sound a lot smarter than I truly am.

Day 21:
I am thankful that I have some really awesome friends! 

Day 22:
I am thankful for the Lord's blessings on me and my family.  We have a roof over our head, clothes on our backs, food on our table, and shoes on our feet.  We are blessed

Day 23:
I am thankful that I choose to skip out on Black Friday shopping keep my sanity by shopping online.

Day 24:
I am thankful that almost a month before Christmas, I am almost finished with my Christmas shopping.  Actually, I was finished.  Then, we decided to draw names at Kyle's parent's house.  So, now I have an excuse to shop a little more...  Ha!

Day 25:
I am thankful for Sunday naps.  Actually, I am thankful for any-day naps. 


Amen!  Amen!  AMEN!

Day 26:
I am thankful for long conversations with friends.  Although it may feel like we've gone forever without talking, we always fall back into coversation so easily.

No comments:

I began blogging several years ago in search of new friends who, like me, were having a difficult time getting pregnant. Five years, 2 miscarriages, 4 failed IUI's, and a doctor who told us "It will never happen" later, we are the proud parents of Kade and Kohen. They are each an example of God's absolute perfection. We thank God where medical intervention stops, Divine intervention begins.