Thursday, November 1, 2012

30 Days of Thanksgiving: Day 1


30 Days of Thanksgiving

Happy November 1st!  Its the season of Thankfulness, home cooking, and holiday shopping!  It's my most favorite time of year.  So many people do the 30 days of Thanksgiving to note what they are thankful for.  I love reading about the things which people find gratifying.  I also found this fun little article that you can use at home with your family.  It's dates are wrong (as its a few years old), but I assure you the content is very relevant.

Anyway, for the next 30 day's I'm going to be saturating my little blog space with things for which I am thankful.  Want to play?  Jump right in!

Day 1
Above all else, I am so deeply grateful for the love of a Risen Lord and Savior who makes me want to be a better person.  My life was once chaos and filled with sin.  I was lost and traveling on the super highway strait to the pits of Hell.  The Lord swept right in and gave me new life, forgave me of my sins, and set my feet upon solid ground--walking day by day with him.  

I recently read this verse and fell in love with it.

"Nevertheless I am continually with thee: thou hast holden me by my right hand."  Psalm 73:23

Thank you Lord for holding me by my right hand throughout my journey of life so far.  



1 comment:

Cat said...

YAY I cant wait to share our thankfulness with each other!! I cant agree more with how God has saved me and I am so thankful!!!

I began blogging several years ago in search of new friends who, like me, were having a difficult time getting pregnant. Five years, 2 miscarriages, 4 failed IUI's, and a doctor who told us "It will never happen" later, we are the proud parents of Kade and Kohen. They are each an example of God's absolute perfection. We thank God where medical intervention stops, Divine intervention begins.