Monday, November 12, 2012

30 Days of Thanksgiving: Day 10-12


30 Days of Thanksgiving
 30 Days of Thanksgiving continues...

Day 10
I am thankful that this little fellow right here is TWO...I am thankful for all of our family who came out to help celebrate his birthday.  I am thankful that the weather was stunning, and thankful we were able to move his party (at last minutes notice) to the park!  He had so much fun! 

Birthday Boy

Great-Grandparents
 

Sarabeth

Josef

(more pictures to come)


Happy Birthday Sweet Boy!
Happy Birthday to the US Marine Corp too!
Day 11
I am thankful for the veterans who serve this country here and abroad.  I am thankful for the sacrifices you have made to ensure my protection and freedom.  I am thankful for your willingness to watch your kids grow up in pictures as you serve overseas.  I am thankful for the courage you have to give all in order to protect and serve the land of the free.  I am also thankful for my family members who proudly call themselves veterans.


My Father In Law, former US Marine

(Not picturered are my late Grandparents:  Frank Miller Sr.,  Frank Miller Jr., and Otis Kennedy,)
Day 12
I'm thankful that my husband is able to enjoy a day off to rest (not that he will).  I'm thankful that he has a stable job and works so hard for our family.  I'm thankful that he is allowed time off to be with his family.  I'm also thankful that today is my Mother In Law's birthday!  Happy Birthday MJ!  We love you!





No comments:

I began blogging several years ago in search of new friends who, like me, were having a difficult time getting pregnant. Five years, 2 miscarriages, 4 failed IUI's, and a doctor who told us "It will never happen" later, we are the proud parents of Kade and Kohen. They are each an example of God's absolute perfection. We thank God where medical intervention stops, Divine intervention begins.