I’ve decided to join in on Thankful Thursdays again. As the Thanksgiving Season is upon us all, my heart is overflowing with thankfulness. So here we go:
1. I am thankful for my salvation.
2. I am thankful for how rededicating our lives to serving God have changed the entire dynamic of our home. We listen to praise music while getting ready for and getting out of bed. Kyle and I discuss biblical teachings. We talk to our kids about God. It has influenced our days to be more positive.
3. I am thankful for my Mom who watched my boys so I could go to bible study.
4. I am thankful for MY BIBLE STUDY! It has opened my eyes and renewed the fire in my heart to serve God.
5. I am thankful for the….wilderness…. Okay, I’ll say it. The Wildnerness. Also known as all the stuff which make life not so pleasant? I wouldn’t say I “love it” per se, but I do have a new found respect for it. (Terri, I pray this specifically for you today. I know you are in the wilderness period and your many prayer warriors are praying you through it!)
6. I am thankful for my husband whom I can see God doing wonderful works through. I am thankful God chose me to be his helper.
7. I am thankful for all of the new friendships I am making.
8. I am thankful for Jan’s encouragement and holding me accountable.
9. I am thankful for Paula who I have been talking about the Resolution for Women with. I am so thankful she is doing it with me.
10. I am thankful for God revealing His presence to me when I am mindful to be watchful, still, silent, and fearless. I’ve seen Him several times this week that otherwise I would have missed.
What are you thankful for? Want to link up?