Sunday, October 23, 2011

RFW: Sunday Resolutions

Resolution for Women: The Balancing Point w/ Resolution

Hello All! I hope you have had a blessed week. Yesterday's devotion was on "The Balancing Point." It was the final piece of the puzzel in becomeing satisfied and content with my circumstances. It concluded by giving me a resolution to commit to.

What's a resolution, really?

Resolution
1. the act of resolving or determining upon an action or course of action, method, procedure, etc
2. the mental state or quality of being resolved or resolute, firmness of purpose

I have completed the first of thirteen sections in the study, and I would like to publically announce my resoltions here so that I can be held accountable to the committment I am making for myself and family. I will also add a text section on the right side ------> to keep track of all the resolutions I am willing to make.

Without further ado, by signing my name at the bottom,


I do solumnly resolve to embrace my current season of life
and will maximize my time in it. I will resist the urge
to hurry through or circumvent any portion of my journey
but will live with a spirt of contentment.

This is a resolution I make of myself to my family and my Lord.
October 23, 2011
Elaine M. Killian

1 comment:

Samantha said...

I love reading along as you are doing this study. We went to see the movie this past weekend and absolutely loved it. It humbled me and made me realize I need to cherish every moment and stop trying to rush through life. Thanks for sharing!

I began blogging several years ago in search of new friends who, like me, were having a difficult time getting pregnant. Five years, 2 miscarriages, 4 failed IUI's, and a doctor who told us "It will never happen" later, we are the proud parents of Kade and Kohen. They are each an example of God's absolute perfection. We thank God where medical intervention stops, Divine intervention begins.