Somethings to notice about the scripture:
Vs. 1 –“faint” means to lose heart
Vs. 4-5—unjust judge refused to avenge widow’s adversary
Vs. 7—God (just of all judges) wants to hear your prayers
Key to Getting Results in Prayer:
Pray persistently to God. God answers prayers, but some prayers He will not answer immediately.
- keeps you and me in God’s presence.
- God wants to have a personal, intimate relationship with you.
- Prepares you to hear from God.
- Teaches you to depend on God as your only source.
- Helps you define your request.
- We should pray about all decisions if we are pursuing or seeking God.
- He will always answer "Yes," "No," or "Wait."
- As you pray, your request will be redefined to be what God wants in our life rather than what we want.
- Will prove your Faith to a Holy God
**Notes from the sermon given by Preacher Dale Faulkenbury titled “The Key to Praying Power” given on 11/9/11.