Saturday, February 4, 2012

Love Month: Days 3 & 4

I absolutely forgot to post yesterday, so today is a catching up sort of day!

Things I am loving are the smell of clean sheets...










...and Hills Bros. Cappuccino French Vanilla coffee.  You seriously have to go and get you some.  I'm not a coffee drinker at all.  I hear it's an aquired taste, but I can't seem to acquire it.  Kyle says this doesn't count as coffee--but hey, if it's on the coffee isle, it counts as coffee to me.









Two ways I have shown love over the last 48 hrs are attending my nephew's last basketball game.  As soon as we walked into the gym, he made a basket!  We are so proud of you Joe! 

Joe also received 3 awards yesterday at school.  I know he met his AR goals and was most improved academically!  (For the life of me, I can't remember what the 3rd one was!)

I've been working on a top secret assignment for the new Women of Grace bulletin board at our church.  I'm pulling forth all of my creative energy, and I hope it will turn out as great as I want it to be.  So, Women of Grace, I'm loving you this weekend! =)  (And I am super excited that my girl Michelle and I will be putting all this love into action tomorrow as we meet to implement the ideas I have.)

One way, I have felt love this weekend is by sleeping in this morning.  Kohen first awoke at 5 am.  I was trying to get him to go back to sleep when Kyle came and told me I could go back to bed!  (Gosh--I sure do love that man!  He certainly knows the way to my heart!)   The second way I've felt loved is by grandma calling me to ask how me and the boys were feeling.  She is the most praying, virtuous woman I know.  If we aren't feeling well, I want her to know because I have do doubt that she and God are rather close!  Love her.

Finally today is the day for my bracelet giveaway.  If you have not entered, you have one last chance.  I'll be picking a winner tomorrow!  Go here to enter!  Go show my girl Nicki some love too!

How are you showing love?

No comments:

I began blogging several years ago in search of new friends who, like me, were having a difficult time getting pregnant. Five years, 2 miscarriages, 4 failed IUI's, and a doctor who told us "It will never happen" later, we are the proud parents of Kade and Kohen. They are each an example of God's absolute perfection. We thank God where medical intervention stops, Divine intervention begins.