Tuesday, November 15, 2011

30 Days of Thanksgiving: Day 15

 

I am thankful for Kyle’s conviction to tithe.  I am thankful that when I say “I just don’t see how it could even be possible.  I have a budget—it doesn’t work!” that I have preachers who will encourage me by saying something like, “That’s how you know it’s of God.  It doesn’t make sense.  It shouldn’t and oftentimes won’t make sense to us on paper.  It’s more about being obedient and believing God will supply for your needs.”  I’m thankful for Preacher Paul.  And, I’m thankful my friend Jan is blogging, and how God could use her to encourage me today over this same topic.  (I love you friend!)      

No comments:

I began blogging several years ago in search of new friends who, like me, were having a difficult time getting pregnant. Five years, 2 miscarriages, 4 failed IUI's, and a doctor who told us "It will never happen" later, we are the proud parents of Kade and Kohen. They are each an example of God's absolute perfection. We thank God where medical intervention stops, Divine intervention begins.