Sunday, November 13, 2011

30 Days of Thanksgiving: Day 13

This is some of the Women of Grace from my church! We are studying Priscilla Shiers "One in a Million." Its been completely life changing and convicting for me.


Today, I'm thankful for this wonderful group of women. You have encouraged me when I have felt most un-encourageable. Thank you for your love and your friendship, but more importantly your prayers! Each one of you are truly One in a Million!
"One who is righteous is a guide to his neighbor, but the way of the wicked leads them astray."
(Proverbs 12:26)
"This is my commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for His friends. You are my friends if you do what I command you. No longer do I call you servants, for the servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all that I have heard from my Father, I have made known to you."
(John 15:12-15)

No comments:

I began blogging several years ago in search of new friends who, like me, were having a difficult time getting pregnant. Five years, 2 miscarriages, 4 failed IUI's, and a doctor who told us "It will never happen" later, we are the proud parents of Kade and Kohen. They are each an example of God's absolute perfection. We thank God where medical intervention stops, Divine intervention begins.