Saturday, November 19, 2011

30 Days of Thanksgiving: Day 19


I am thankful that no one can speak peace like God.
Perfect Peace: free from disturbances within, perfect harmony
"Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee." (Isaiah 24:22)
"Or let him take hold of my strength,that he may make peace with me; and he shall make peace with me."(Isaiah 27:5)
"Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understadning, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus." (Philippians 4:6-7)
(From sermon notes taken 3/21/2007 on the message titled "Perfect Peace" by Preacher Paul Deal.)

No comments:

I began blogging several years ago in search of new friends who, like me, were having a difficult time getting pregnant. Five years, 2 miscarriages, 4 failed IUI's, and a doctor who told us "It will never happen" later, we are the proud parents of Kade and Kohen. They are each an example of God's absolute perfection. We thank God where medical intervention stops, Divine intervention begins.