Thursday, November 17, 2011

30 Days of Thanksgiving: Day 17

I am thankful for my sweet boys…two reasons for me to believe in the power of prayer, two reasons for me to be better than a good parent, and two reasons that I understand and appreciate the pain during my journey through infertility.  They are two reasons why I live for the Lord, and two of the most precious people I want to see chase after God’s own heart.  

 

“Children, obey your parents because you belong to the Lord, for this is the right thing to do. “ Honor your Father and mother.”  This is the first of the Ten Commandments that ends with a promise.  And this is the promise:  If you honor your father and mother, you will live a long life, full of blessings.”

(Ephesians 6: 1-3)

1 comment:

Joannah said...

Dang! They are so cute! And they are so blessed to have you for a mother. :)

I began blogging several years ago in search of new friends who, like me, were having a difficult time getting pregnant. Five years, 2 miscarriages, 4 failed IUI's, and a doctor who told us "It will never happen" later, we are the proud parents of Kade and Kohen. They are each an example of God's absolute perfection. We thank God where medical intervention stops, Divine intervention begins.